Congregation Toras Chaim is proud to present a Shabbaton at with Rabbi Yehuda Oppenheimer, Shabbos, May 19-20, 2017.
- Friday night between Kaballos Shabbos & Maariv: The Debate About Going on the Temple Mount
- Dinner Friday Night: Thou Shall Not Covet: But My Neighbor’s Grass Is Greener!
- Shabbos Morning, After Kiddush: The Isaac Covenant: Is Mashiach Already on the Way?
- Shabbos Afternoon 1 Hr Before Mincha: Stairway to Heaven: Climbing it with Sefiras HaOmer
- Men’s Shalosh Seudos: Aveilus of Sefiras HaOmer: Why Two Minhagim?
- Women’s Shalosh Seudos: Do you prefer Ruth or Pirkei Avos?
Exclusive Friday night meal, including Prime Rib & Lamb. (Limited to 25 People, $75 per person.)
- Grilled Salmon Fillet
- Horseradish Crusted Tilapia Fillet
- Mediteranean Cole Slaw
- Heart of Palm, Tomato & Avocado Salad
- Green Salad Selection
- Chummus, Babaganoush
- Spinach Dip, Onion Dip
- Warm Artisian Rolls
- Paired White Wine Service During First Course
- Creamy Zucchini Soup
Plated Main Course
- Grilled Center Cut Ribeye Roasted Shallot Merlot Demi Glaze & Tobacco Onions
- Herb Crusted Petit Baby Lamb Chop
- Wasabi Mashed Potatoes
- Haricot Verde with Green Topped Baby Carrot
- Paired Wine Service
- Warm Apple Cobbler
- Parve Vanilla Ice Cream Garnished with Chocolate Sauce, Blueberries and Fresh Mint