Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored In honor of Rabbi Yehuda & Lonny Oppenheimer, by: Simcha & Sara Itskavich, Yerachmiel & Shira Martin, Reuven & Devorah King, Rebekkah Bodoff, Ehoud & Shoshana Wilson, Ari & Naomi Goldberg, Wes & Tricia Sutkin, Rabbi Yaakov & Rebbetzin Susan Rich, Ben & Lauren Nise, Moshe & Ariella Bush, and Ken & Lori Jarmel.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored by the shul.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
Friday Night, May 19th
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv – 7P
- Speech After Kabbalos Shabbos: “The Debate About Going on the Temple Mount”
- Candlelighting – 8:05P
- Friday Night Dinner in Shul (Reservation Required)
- Speech During Dinner: “Thou Shall Not Covet: But My Neighbor’s Grass Is Greener!”
Shabbos Day, May 20th
- Shacharis followed by Enhanced Sponsored Kiddush–8:30A
- Speech Following Kiddush: “The Isaac Covenant: Is Mashiach Already on the Way?”
- Mommy & Me with Tricia Sutkin–10:15A
- Speech One Hour Before Mincha: “Stairway to Heaven: Climbing it with Sefiras HaOmer” (M&W)–6:55P
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men in shul – 7:55P
- Speech at Men’s Shalosh Seudos: “Aveilus of Sefiras HaOmer: Why Two Minhagim?”
- Shalosh Seudos for women & young children at the Rich home – 7:55P
- Speech at Women’s Shalosh Seudos: “Ruth/Pirkei Avos”
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–9:13P
- Sunday Shacharis–8A
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40A
- Weekday Mincha/Maariv–8:10P