Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored in honor of Ehoud Wilson’s 65th Birthday. You are a wise father/father in law, loving hubsand, warm and caring grandfather, superb chef, and an awesome shul gabbai! You are our inspiration and best support in our lives in every way. Mazel tov on your milestone birthday. With love: Shoshana, Itay, Galit, Emma & Hailey, Oded, Omri, Akiva & Ela.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored in memory of our father and grandfather Daniel Wilson’s 9th Yahrtzeit. His neshama should have an aliyah, and may we continue to emulate his ways in our lives.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
Friday Night, June 30th
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv – 7P
- Candlelighting – 8:21P
Shabbos Day, July 1st
- Shacharis followed by Kiddush–8:30A
- Mommy & Me with Tricia Sutkin–10:15A
- Chumash Shiur for men & women – 7:10P
- Pirchei for boys – 7:10P
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men (shul) – 8:10P
- Shalosh Seudos for women & young children (Rich home) – 8:10P
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–9:29P
- Sunday Shacharis–8A
- Weekday Shacharis–7:00A
- Weekday Mincha/Maariv–8:25P