ctc pURIM sEUDAH FOR THE eNTIRE fAMILY
Thursday, March 1, 2018, 5:30-8:00 PM at Congregation Toras Chaim, 7103 Mumford Ct., Dallas 75252.
(Deadline for Buying Tickets Tuesday, February 27. Space is definitely limited.)
- Chaired by Ariella Bush / Dinner prepared by Ehoud Wilson / Desserts prepared by Ehoud Wilson and Shoshana & Shira Ahuva Rich.
- Great video for the kids to watch during the seudah.
- Very affordable price
- Chicken Shwarma (grilled legs and thighs with shwarma spice on top of Israeli rice with grilled onion)
- Pita Kababs (Kabab patty baked in pita with tehini sauce)
- Pineapple Teryaki Brazed Chicken Breast (served with stir fried noodles)
- Grilled sweet potato in rosemary in olive oil
- Three types bell peppers with balsamic honey and garlic
- Grilled vegetables – zuccini, squash, red onions, corn
- Sabich salad: eggplant, potato hard boiled eggs, tomato, radish, red onion, lemon, with tehini sauce
- Vegetable patties
- Homemade baba ganush
- Fruit platters: watermelon, pineapple, melon, mango, and berries
- Layered mini cup desserts: Whipped cream, kiwi/berries, and cake
- Mousse Cups
- Mandel Bread and Hamentashen
- Pink lemonade, regular lemonade, water
- $15 per person (adults and children 3+)