Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored by Ehoud Wilson on the occasion of his 39th wedding anniversary with his wife, Shoshana. “You are my Eishis Chayil, who I love so much. You encourage and support me constantly, always standing by my side. I hope that we can share many more anniversaries and simchos together.”
Kiddush is also sponsored by Dovid & Esther Rosenfield on the occasion of the birth of their son, and in honor of Rabbi & Rebbetzin Rich for their tremendous support, and to all of the community who has greatly inspired their lives.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored by the shul.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
Friday Night, Feb 2nd
- Shabbos Candle Lighting–5:43P
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv–5:45P
Shabbos Day, Feb 3rd
- Mishnah Avoda Zara shiur (Rabbi Reuven Wortrich)–8:00A
- Shacharis followed by Kiddush–8:30A
- Chumash Shiur for men & women–4:30P
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men in shul–5:30P
- Shalosh Seudos for women & young children at Rich home with special guest speaker, Becky Udman–5:30P
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–6:52P
- Family Beis Medrash–7:45P
- Sunday Shacharis–8A
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40A
- Weekday Maariv–9:00P