Kiddush & Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is co-sponsored by Riva Gorelik for the purpose of strengthening Shemiras (Guarding) and Oneg (Enjoying) Shabos. Our Sages tell us if we would all keep two Shabbosim in a row Moshiach would come. May it be His Will.
Kiddush this Shabbos is co-sponsored by Rebekkah Bodoff as a zechus for Rebekkah’s mother, Devorah bas Shaindy, may she have a refuah shelaima b’soch sha’ar cholei Yisroel.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is co-sponsored by Rabbi Reuven & Selina Wortrich in honor of his siyum Seder Nezikin Mishnayos.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
Friday Night, March 16th
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv–7:00P
- Shabbos Candle Lighting–7:18P
Shabbos Day, March 17th
- Mishnah Avoda Zara shiur (Rabbi Reuven Wortrich)–8:00A
- Shacharis followed by Kiddush–8:30A
- Chumash Shiur for men & women–6:05P
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men, women & young children in shul in honor of Rabbi Wortrich and his siyum–7:05P
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–8:18P
- Sunday Shacharis–8A
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40A
- Weekday Mincha/Maariv–7:25P