2011 Bait Medrash at Caddo Lake
CTC Father-Son Bait Medrash Overnight Fishing Trip at Caddo Lake
Caddo Lake is a sprawling maze of bayous and sloughs covering, 26,810 acres of cypress swamp. The average depth of the lake is 8′-10′ with the deep water in the bayou averaging about 20.’ An angler’s delight, the lake contains 71 species of fish. It is especially good for crappie and large-mouth and white bass. Naturalists can enjoy stately cypress trees, American lotus, and lily pads, waterfowl, alligators, turtles, frogs, snakes, raccoons, minks, nutrias, beavers, squirrels, armadillos, and white-tailed deer.
What we did:
- One night cabin stay
- Melava Malka
- Divrei Torah/Learning for Fathers and Sons
- Breakfast and lunch on Sunday.
- One hour pontoon or “Go Devil” tour (Louisiana designed swamp boat)
- Covered pavillion fishing
- Rigged cane fishing pole (feel free to BYOT- bring your own tackle)
- Water levels pending, small motorboats may be available for rent at additional cost.
- Trophy for biggest fish caught
- An Unforgettable Bonding Experience with Your Sons and Friends