Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored by Barak & Brooke Krengel in honor of their daughter, Shayna. May 19th was the anniversary of Shayna’s diagnosis with Rett Syndrome. We wouldn’t be where we are today if it wasn’t for all the love, support, comfort, and friendship of Hashem, our family, friends and community. Please continue helping us pray for a cure.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored by Suzanne Luftig in honor of her loving husband, Jeff.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
Friday Night, May 25th
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv–7:00P
- Shabbos Candle Lighting–8:09P (Preferably by 7:25P)
Shabbos Day, May 26th
- Mishnayos shiur with Rabbi Reuven Wortrich–8A
- Shacharis followed by Kiddush–8:30A
- Chumash Shiur for men & women–6:55P
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men in shul–7:55P
- Shalosh Seudos for women & young children at Rich home–7:55P
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–9:17P
- Sunday Shacharis–8A
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40A
- Weekday Mincha/Maariv–8:15P