Kiddush this week is sponsored by Simcha and Sara Itskovich in honor of the community; especially the Rothsteins. Over the past month or so, many people have come together to help our family during our construction in the home, and after the birth of our daughter. While many have offered a helping hand, we would like to give thanks to the Wortriches and Becks for sharing their homes with us. Most of all, we would like to graciously thank Lisa and Josh Rothstein and their family for hosting us for a full month. They took care of us, fed up, gave us their time, their candy, but most importantly, made us feel like a part of the family. “Bais Rothstein”, as Josh said. You are a beacon of light in the community and the chesed you have provided us with is unmatchable. We are so very grateful to you and appreciate you tremendously. May you and your home be blessed with Simcha (not me as we already moved out), bracha, hatzlaha, and more opportunities to perform mitzvahs and do chesed.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored by Rabbi Reuven & Salina Wortrich in honor of his siyum on Seder Nashim Mishnayos.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
Friday Night, July 27th
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv–7:00P
- Shabbos Candle Lighting–8:11P (Preferably by 7:25P)
Shabbos Day, July 28th
- Mishnayos shiur with Rabbi Reuven Wortrich–8A
- Shacharis followed by Kiddush–8:30A
- Marriage/Parenting Group with Rebbetzin Susan Rich for women–5:15P
- Chumash Shiur with Rabbi Yaakov Rich for men & women–6:00P
- Beis Medrash Learning for Men–7:00P
- Shalosh Seudos for women & young children at Rich home–7:00P
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men in shul–8:00P
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–9:19P
- Sunday Shacharis–8:30A
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40A
- Weekday Mincha/Maariv–8:10P