Shabbaton this Shabbos is generously sponsored by Ben & Lauren Nise.
Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored by Alex & Amanda Machado in honor of Moshe & Ariella Bush, for their hospitality and friendship, and Ehoud & Shoshana Wilson, for opening their home to us.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored by the shul.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
- Shabbos Schedule
- Friday Night, May 17th
- Mincha/Kabbalos Shabbos/Maariv–7:00P
- Rabbi Eliyahu Heller: Lag B’Omer: Love in the Night–Between Kabbalos Shabbos and Maariv
- Shabbos Candle Lighting–8:03P
- Shabbos Day, May 18th
- Mishnayos shiur with Rabbi Reuven Wortrich–8A
- Shacharis followed by Kiddush–8:30A
- Rabbi Eliyahu Heller: Torah: Who is Truly Free? (Sponsored by John & Dina Taylor) – Immediately following Kiddush
- Rabbi Eliyahu Heller: Shavuos: Why Do We Learn Torah?–7:05P
- Shalosh Seudos for men–8:20P
- Rabbi Eliyahu Heller: Ben Torah in the Workplace: Fresh Perspective on Navigating the World at Large – During Shalosh Seudos
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–9:11P
- Weekday Schedule
- Sunday Shacharis–8:00A
- Weekday Mincha/Maariv–8:05P
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40A