Dear Members and Friends of Congregation Toras Chaim:
As we prepare individually for the High Holidays we also prepare as a community. Bringing accounts current with the shul and reserving High Holiday tickets are a part of that communal preparation.
In order to offset the challenging financial landscape that affects us all, we are keeping the High Holiday ticket prices as low as possible.
Tickets for Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur for 5780/2019 are as follows:
• Member (Dues & Pledges Paid in Full): Tickets are bundled into the $1,200 annual membership fee for all immediate members of the family.
• Non-Member or Member (Dues & Pledges Not Paid in Full): $150 per ticket for an individual or $400 family max.
Should you have difficulty meeting your financial obligations to Congregation Toras Chaim, special accommodations may be made for High Holiday tickets on a case by case basis. To make such accommodations, please speak with Ben Nise, President of CTC.
- Ben Nise may be reached at (972) 898-4237 or [email protected]
Please be aware of the following information:
- Reservations will not be accepted without payment.
- If you are unsure of your membership status, please contact Ben Nise at (972) 898-4237 or [email protected].
- We are unable to split reservations between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur.
If you would like to help sponsor a High Holiday seat for a Member or Friend, please contact Rabbi Rich or Ben Nise.
Please go to https://www.fidelipay.com/toraschaim to pay for your reservation or you may send a check to: Congregation Toras Chaim 7103 Mumford Ct., Dallas, TX 75252.