Kiddush this Shabbos is sponsored by Josh & Lisa Rothstein in honor of Lisa’s parents, Steve & Andrea Eisenstein.
Shalosh Seudos this Shabbos is sponsored anonymously in honor of Eliyahu Rich, in gratitude for his incredible efforts on behalf of the shul. His ceaseless energy and dedication is an inspiration to the entire kehillah. May his love for his fellow Jews bring us closer to each other, and to the geulah shelaima.
Please contact Rabbi Yaakov Rich at 972-835-6016 if you are interested in sponsoring kiddush or shalosh seudos in the future.
- Shabbos Schedule
- Friday Night, October 18th
- Shabbos Candle Lighting–6:32p
- Shabbos Day, October 19th
- Men’s Beis Medrash/Shabbos Malkusa–5:50p
- Mincha/Shalosh Seudos for men–6:20p
- Maariv/Shabbos Ends–7:39p
- Weekday Schedule
- Sunday Shacharis Hoshana Rabba (shul will provide hoshanas for a fee–7:00a
- Weekday Maariv–8:15p
- Weekday Shacharis–6:40a